Shiny Happy has established new policies and procedures to help protect both our clients and employees as much as possible. We have consulted with multiple health care professionals in order to come up with the best guidance. We know some of this isn’t convenient but in these times it is necessary for everyone’s safety.
- Covid-19 Training: We keep up-to-date on all new developments and safety precautions and discuss them regularly with our staff as well as enforce all current CDC guidelines regarding Covid-19.
- Personal Protective Equipment: We have invested in new personal protective gear– face masks, shoe coverings, hand soap and hand sanitizer for each staff member– and we sanitize equipment in our offices overnight. While all of our cleaning products are eco-friendly we also use ones that are on the EPA list for proper disinfecting.
- “Closed Door Policy” OR “Separate Floor Policy”: Ideally no one is home when your appointment is scheduled. However, if you are not able to leave your home, anyone at home must be behind a “closed door” so that no personal interaction can take place. Separate floor policy means anyone home remains on a separate floor than the cleaner for the entire appointment until it’s time to swap floors. We are going beyond the social distancing of “six feet” because there is evidence this isn’t really adequate.
- Scheduled Appointment Slots: You will know the approximate time of arrival and roughly how long we will be there so that you can make any plans to either leave your home or we will help you come up with a plan beforehand to work around one another.
- Transparency: In order to best adhere to the CDC’s “contact and trace guidelines,” we both expect and promise complete transparency between our company and our clients with respect to COVID-19 exposure.
Please let us know if you have any questions about any of these policies. Thank you!
Email us today at email@example.com to schedule a personalized free estimate!