Love to clean with attention to detail?
Have great people skills? Are comfortable around animals?
Want to earn money and burn calories while working for a small company with great people?
We may be the perfect place for you!
– Monday-Friday, daytime hours only, between 9am-5 pm
– Predictable 2-3 days per week schedule, potential to get to full-time if desired
– Training, non-toxic cleaners/supplies provided, and weekly direct deposit paychecks
– Paid sick days for all and paid vacation for long-term employees
– Our office is in Pittsburgh’s east end with free parking around the office
– $14.00 to $15.00/hour based on experience
- Have a valid driver’s license and clean driving record. Having your own car is preferred as we may ask you to use yours (You get paid for gas mileage if you use your car!)
- Friendly, honest, hard working, detail-oriented, flexible, reliable, with a positive attitude
- Care about people, the environment, and feel comfortable around animals
- Pass a background check
- Be physically fit, able to remain on your feet for several hours at a time, and able to lift at least 20 pounds
- Strive to maintain our high cleaning standards and build friendly relationships with clients and co-workers
If you are all of these things (yay!) please apply for the job by doing the following: email us your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with a cover letter introducing yourself and why you’d love this job.
Please note: We don’t hire temporary seasonal workers because of the training process.